Let's chat #1

July 30, 2016
Hi guys, it's Lauryn! I've decided to start a weekly series on my blog called "Let's chat" where I just share what's been happening in the past week and any exciting news. If you want to say anything about your week, make sure to comment below!

So, I FINALLY HAVE ANOTHER JOB. If you know me personally, you'll know I've been looking for a job for months and I finally have one which makes me really happy because you know, I have an expensive taste which needs to be fulfilled. Also, to see my boyfriend I need to take the train and trains are not cheap.

Can we just appreciate this snapchat filter?!
Then, from Tuesday to Saturday, I stayed at Josh's house to celebrate his 18th birthday with him which was super fun but also so weird considering I met him when I was 14 and damn, time goes so quickly. He dragged me around a lot to play Pokemon GO but he bought me food to compromise so it's all good.

Overall, my week has been pretty sublime but I've been seeing so many terrible events happening in the news which makes me very sad. Every morning, I wake up to see something else happening somewhere around the world and it's really quite worrying.

This week, I've really been loving mango flavoured drinks and just anything mango really, I just enjoy mango a lot. However, I bought a mango smoothie from Shakeaway and I was not a fan at all which is surprising because I normally love Shakeaway and so I expected this to taste great as well but something about it just did not appeal to me.

Also, I finally got my hands on some Kiko products which I am looking forward to doing a first impressions post on in the near future. As you all know, trying out new make up is my thing and it was incredibly satisfying to break my "no buying make-up ban". As well as this, I'm looking for a new foundation(preferably matte finish), so if you have any recommendations, please be sure to let me know!

I'm actually continuing this the weekend after as I'm with Josh again and I've been working all week. The job is going well although I'm SO much more tired now. Also, we went to MTV Crashes Plymouth on Thursday and saw Jess Glynne and Rudimental which was actually a lot better than I expected it to be and for some parts of the evening, I could actually see the stage! This is a very big deal for me considering my height.

I'm feeling pretty content right now as we had Indian food and well, I just really like Indian food. Today, we walked a lot(well, it was a lot for me anyway) which probably wasn't the best for my legs but anyway, the views were pretty pleasant...



That's the end of today's post! Remember to tell me what you've been doing and I hope you're all having a great weekend! See you next time, 

Lauryn

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Email: justalittlebitoflauryn@gmail.com
Snapchat: laurynmathewss
Facebook art page: https://www.facebook.com/LaurynDoesArt/?fref=ts 
Instagram: laurynidk_
JustALittleBitOfLauryn Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JustALittleBitOfLauryn/?fref=ts





2 comments:

  1. Loved this post & I look forward to seeing more of your series and finding out what you've been up to!

    Keep up the great content!

    Love
    Charlene McElhinney
    @blogabtnothing1
    www.charlenemcelhinney.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you're having a great week xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.