July wishlist!

Hi guys, it's Lauryn! I'm back today with a fashion post on all of the products I've been loving the look of in the month of July so far. This could be anything from a lipstick to a dress to a book but it could give you inspiration if you want to treat yourself or as a gift for a friend! Let's begin...




I just think that this would really jazz an outfit up and if you know me, you know that I absolutely love the paisley print and this is perfect for the summer months, especially a day at the beach or at a festival.



Ok so, you must have been living under a rock if you haven't heard about this book in the past few months. So many bloggers and youtubers within the community have been talking about it and I'm so surprised that I haven't read it yet but if you have, let me know what you think below!



I've been looking for a dress like this for a while and when I found this one, I fell in love with it. I feel as though the image doesn't really do it justice but it's such a simple piece that I feel like everyone needs in their wardrobe.


I mean seriously, who doesn't love Soap and Glory? This wonderful brand recently brought out a new lipstick range and I would quite happily buy them all but somehow I don't think my bank account balance would be too pleased with that. This is such an easy to wear colour and if you haven't tried Soap and Glory lip products before, you need to! Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

So, that's all the products I've been loving the look of so far this month, if you've tried any of these please be sure to let me know and if there's any products that you've been wanting to buy, comment below! Thanks for reading and see you in my next post.

Lauryn

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Email: justalittlebitoflauryn@gmail.com
Snapchat: laurynmathewss
Facebook art page: https://www.facebook.com/LaurynDoesArt/?fref=ts 
Instagram: laurynidk_
JustALittleBitOfLauryn Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JustALittleBitOfLauryn/?fref=ts

2 comments:

  1. Great choices. Love that bomber jacket!

    xo
    Allie
    https://alliesfashionalley.com/2016/07/jord-wood-watch-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know right, it's lovely xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.