June 04, 2016

Hi guys, it's Lauryn! The dreaded exam season is over and so is my first year of A levels so I'm here today to tell you the three most important things I learnt in this year. Changing schools was an odd experience for me, what with not being the most confident person but it's a decision that I most definitely do not regret as it taught me how to be myself and not be scared of what people think because at the end of the day, you're the one who is always in your own company and making yourself happy is the most important thing. So...

  1. Don't change yourself in order to fit in with people. Honestly, this was never a big problem for me as I've never been one to exactly follow the crowd but for some people, this may be an issue. It's important to stay true to yourself and what you achieve because you're not going to get anywhere pretending to be someone else.                                                                                   
  2. Nobody needs a huge group of friends. Friends are nice to have, right? But as you get older, you realise that you don't need a huge group of friends to be happy. Just focus on making friends that you know won't just drop you and are friends with you because they are you, not just because they want something that you have.                                                                            
  3. Focus on the bigger picture. So, starting out a new place is hard and you may lose motivation but it's important to focus on what you want to achieve from being at this place. For me, I want to go to university therefore sixth form was the best option for me in order to do so. Therefore, if you're not enjoying said thing as much as you think you should be, just look forward to the thing you're heading for whether that be a university course or a promotion in a job or just anything really...
This is a pretty short post but I'm looking forward to being back and ready to produce a lot more exciting content over the summer. I hope that exams are going well for everyone and good luck if you have any left! Also, if you are not doing exams, I hope that life is going well for you and remember to contact me for absolutely anything and as usual my contact information will be below.

Thanks for reading, 

Lauryn

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Email: justalittlebitoflauryn@gmail.com
Snapchat: laurynmathewss
Facebook art page: https://www.facebook.com/LaurynDoesArt/?fref=ts
Instagram: laurynidk_

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.