LAURYN WORKS WITH LEVI'S/DENIM BOUTIQUE

March 07, 2016
Hi guys, it's Lauryn! I'm back today with something a little bit different which I hope will benefit even a few of you! So, I've recently been trying to collaborate with brands and there will be a lot more information on that coming soon but today's news is pretty exciting as a starting point!

So, recently I have paired up with Levi's/Denim Boutique to do some social media stuff and for you guys, I have a 20% DISCOUNT CODE to be used here:

Just decide on your items that you wish to purchase and enter "lauryn" as the promotional code at the check out and there's your discount! What makes it even better is there is FREE DELIVERY worldwide! I think that this is perfect as summer is soon approaching so what better time to add new items to your wardrobe at discounted price? Some of my top suggestions from the site are...
  1. "Distressed Levi's Shorts"
  2.  "Oversized Dark Blue Vintage Denim Jacket"
  3. "Owl Graphic White Crop Top"
Obviously that's just a few of my suggestions but there's so many beautiful pieces that would really add something special to whichever outfit you're wearing so I would definitely recommend checking it out! If you do purchase anything using my code, please contact me informing me as that would really help me and as always, my contact information will be below!

This discount code ends in July 2016 so make sure to get your discounted items quickly. They are currently stocking all sizes but these will run out quickly! This code can be used as many times as you wish and it is worldwide!

That's the end of today's post! I'm super excited to be sharing this with you all and I really hope that it comes in useful. Once again, if you have any queries please feel free to contact me or even if you just want to say hi, that would be cool too! Also, if you're a blogger and you wish to do some collabs and stuff, please contact me as I'm looking for people to do collabs with in the near future! Thank you for reading this post and I hope to talk to you again soon!

- Lauryn

Email: laurynmathews2@gmail.com
Snapchat: laurynmathewss
Facebook art page: https://www.facebook.com/LaurynDoesArt/?fref=ts
Instagram: laurynidk_

This discount code ends in July 2016 so make sure to get your discounted items quickly. They are currently stocking all sizes but these will run out quickly! This code can be used as many times as you wish and it is worldwide!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.