March 19, 2016

Hi guys, it's Lauryn! Today, I'm here with a bit of a different post as I will be talking about one of my days just because it was really nice weather and I actually went outside, which is a big deal for me! Also, I'm going to be trying to include more lifestyle posts on this blog so if you're interested in that, please contact me which suggestions and such and as always, my contact information will be below!

So, on Friday it was just one of those days where I really didn't want to stay inside the house so I met up with a friend to have a fun day out! I live very close to the waterfront so it's very easy to go there and take lots of nice photos and just chill and that's exactly what we did!

I started off the day with doing my make up, I decided to go for more of an intense look than I usually do just because I was really in the mood to do something exciting with my face! I also went with a red matte lip which is one of my favourites that I really need to do more! So, this was my make up look for the day:    

As you can see, my make up is pretty much the same as in my daily make up routine however I added more highlighter to my brow bone and did winged eye liner as well as obviously, the matte red lips.

So, I went and met my friend and ok, let's start this off with saying that I am not going to sit here and pretend to you that I am one of those bloggers that only eats fruit and stuff so we went to get fish and chips on the waterfront and chilled on the grass overlooking the water for a few hours. The weather was so nice, it was hard to believe that it's only March! Especially living in England!

There's not much I like about the town that I live in but the pretty views are definitely an advantage so I took some photos to share with you guys!
Sadly, the evening quickly crept upon us and it became incredibly cold outside so just like any other day, I found myself in Boots swatching lots of new products and deciding on some new pieces to add to my collection and you can't go into the shopping centre without grabbing a hot drink, right? So, we ended up in Costa where I had my usual regular hot chocolate but this is what my problem is! I'm certain that Costa used to have smaller marshmallows which were served already in the drink which was the best because melted marshmallows, now you just have two to three marshmallows on the side of your drink which you can't even put in your drink because it always ends up in a mess! This is what I call a crisis.

I had a really great day but there's not much to document after leaving my friend as I just spent the night doing lots of blog stuff ready for the upcoming months which I'm so excited to show you guys!

So, that's the end of today's post! I'm not sure if this is the type of content you guys want to see but I don't know unless I try, right? Please send me any of your opinions, suggestions or even a simple hi and I can't wait to see you all in my next post. Thanks!

- Lauryn

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Email: justalittlebitoflauryn@gmail.com
Snapchat: laurynmathewss
Facebook art page: https://www.facebook.com/LaurynDoesArt/?fref=ts
Instagram: laurynidk_                         

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.