March 13, 2016
Hi guys, it's Lauryn! I decided that it would be fun to show all of you which make up I wear on a day to day basis. Now, before we start I would just like to clarify that I do not have the most make up in the world and I do not wear as much make up or as little make up as everyone else. However, everyone's skin is different and for me, I find that less is more, especially when it comes to face products. So let's get started!

The first thing I do when applying my make up is to use a moisturiser on my face. Although, I don't want to use anything too heavy so I tend to use the Clean&Clear moisturising mist which just makes my face feel that bit more hydrated.
.
Then, I use the Soap&Glory "It's about prime!" eye shadow primer, I would definitely recommend this eye shadow primer because it really reduces creases and makes my eye make up look so much more intense. Once this has settled into my skin, I go in with a beautiful gold colour from my Urban Decay Smoky Naked Palette called "Dirtysweet " and I use this colour on the inner third of my lid. Then, I use "Combust", also from the Smoky Palette as a transition shade in my crease and after that, I tend to reach for another palette which is my Make Up Revolution Redemption palette in Mermaids vs Unicorns and use the red and purple shades for the outer v of my eye and I blend that to create a beautiful smoky eye. I then use the same colours on my lower lash line in an ombre fashion.

So, I take a break from my eyes now and move on to my face make up which I don't actually use a lot of! Firstly, I take my Make Up Revolution Ultra Base Corrector palette which is quite simply, my holy grail. I use the pink colour under my eyes to brighten it up because of my absolutely awful dark circles then I use the green just on the areas of my face which have slight acne just to reduce the redness.

After this, I take my Rimmel London Match Perfection foundation in Classic Beige and apply it all over my face and neck just to make sure that everything is the same colour. If I'm going for a more intense look, I usually go back to my Ultra Base Corrector palette and use the white as a highlight below my brows which makes the whole look much more exaggerated which I really love.

Once I have finished this, I go back to my eyes and add the Bourjois One Seconde mascara to my upper and lower lashes which I would definitely recommend if you haven't tried it and it was actually in my February favourites! Once this has settled, I use the colour "High" from my Naked Smoky palette again which is a beautiful cream shimmer colour and apply this to the inner corners of my eyes to really make the colour pop.

Finally, my go to lipstick is MAC's Plumful which is the most beautiful shade and will forever be one of my favourite lip colours. So, I apply that and I am ready!

That's the end of today's post! I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing and I hope to see all of you here again in my next post. Once again, if you have any queries or suggestions or you just want to say hi, please feel free to contact me and as always my contact information will be below. I hope you're having a great day and I'll speak to you all soon!

- Lauryn

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Email: justalittlebitoflauryn@gmail.com
Snapchat: laurynmathewss
Facebook art page: https://www.facebook.com/LaurynDoesArt/?fref=ts
Instagram: laurynidk_

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have a blog and are making in-depth posts like this. It's really difficult to read pink writing on a pink background, though, and I wish I could read all of this. Maybe use a darker shade for the writing or a lighter background. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.