FEBRUARY FAVOURITES 2016

February 27, 2016
Hi guys, it's Lauryn! So, I've decided to start doing monthly favourites of just things that I can't live without throughout the month and things that I've been absolutely in love with. I'm really looking forward to starting this series of posts and please contact me if you have any more requests, my contact information will be at the end of this post as per usual! So, let's get into my favourites...

1.MAC lustre lipstick in "Plumful"
I have absolutely been loving this lipstick over the past month because I think it is the perfect shade for my current outfit choices. It is a semi opaque transparent lipstick with a somewhat glossy lipstick which honestly, I am not too big of fan of as I'm more of a matte person therefore I use powder to make the lipstick matte which turns the lipstick into a beautiful plum colour on my lips. The only downfall is that it does need reapplying frequently but it is definitely worth the money and works well with any make up look however I especially love it with an intense smoky eye. 

 2. "Princess" Vera Wang perfume
This perfume has been my favourite for over a year now. Not only is the scent just amazing, it comes in the prettiest bottle in the shape of a love heart. This is a product that I will definitely be repurchasing as I think it is a good price for perfume and I also find it to be quite long wearing which is great. 

3. Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk
I am a big fan of Soap and Glory and I adore many of their products but this is my favourite yet. This "3 in 1 deep purifying cleanser make up remover" really does stick by it's name. I have never been a fan of make up wipes or just taking my make up off in general because it takes absolutely forever but this really does just melt away your make up with such little product and I would recommend this to any make up user because it is the best make up remover I have found. As well as doing it's main purpose incredibly well, it also feels incredible on your skin afterwards and makes your skin feel so soft. I guess you could say I'm a little bit in love with this. 

4. Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara
For me, finding the right mascara is truly difficult, I'm not sure if this is because I'm incredibly particular on what I like or if this is the same for everyone else but when I found this mascara, I just wanted to cry a little bit with happiness. Not only is the product amazing, the packaging is absolutely adorable as it is printed with a lovely pattern and I also love the shape of the mascara tube. Back to the product, I find that it really does not clump or smudge and I only need one to two coats to make my lashes look much fuller which is great. I also find that the way the brush is made prevents a great amount of product being applied to the lashes because just a little bit gives them a wonderful fanned out look which I find some mascaras are not able to do. 

So that's my favourites for this month! I hope you all enjoyed this post and I hope to see you here again for my next post! If you have any queries or just want to say hi, please feel free to contact me!

- Lauryn 

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Email: laurynmathews2@gmail.com
Snapchat: laurynmathewss
Facebook art page: https://www.facebook.com/LaurynDoesArt/?fref=ts
Instagram: laurynidk_



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.